НА ФОРУМЕ ПРОВОДЯТСЯ
ТУРНИРЫ ПРОГНОЗОВ

Все конкурсы форума
Последние обсуждения на форуме (время московское).
Турнир УЕФА - UEL2 Robertnum 28/04 19:32
Чемпионат Европы по футболу 2024 (отборочный турни... Shaneflere 28/04 18:18
КТР-241. с 1.03.2024 Борис01 28/04 17:27
ПФК ЦСКА Москва Ауди2017 28/04 11:56
ФК «Бохум» Ауди2017 28/04 11:54
ФК "Байер" Ауди2017 28/04 11:50
КТ5-241. с 20.01.24 Борис01 28/04 05:43
ФК "Бавария" Мюнхен / FC Bayern Munchen Ауди2017 27/04 20:30
Показано с 1 по 23 из 23

Тема: Interview with booblik

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Belladonna
    Болельщик
    FC Bayern,FC Valencia,ЦСКА, Inter

По умолчанию Interview with booblik

Here we go on with the interviews, and the third guest in the studio is booblik
    Please, copy the question and only then post your answer.
    All questions and answers must be in English only.
    Everybody can join in the interview and ask questions to booblik.
    I wish you patience, Boobs; i am going to spend a long time questioning you- like kotlomoy!
    Have a nice time- and be ready for ANY kind of questions
    Боже,какой MIA SAN MEISTER мужчина!!..
    http://i023.radikal.ru/1403/b2/aad8b2f9b839.jpg

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Belladonna
    Болельщик

- Boobs, as far as I know, you are one of the oldest residents of the forum, but I haven't noticed you posting too much, yet you are doing your best in the English topic, for which i am grateful to you!
    What suggestions do you have regarding innovations in the topic?

- Do you like reading?Who is your favourite author (s) and book(S) ? Do you remember the first book you read?

- Are you a communicative person, easy to deal with? There are some people, who prefer to make friends with people rather older than themselves. What about you?

- I know that you are short of time and are rather occupied at work. Anyway, how do you spend your leisure?

- In which situations below mentioned you feel uncomfortable and worried?
    - open/closed space
    - noisy place
    - deserted place
    - in deep silence
    - name other if any

- What's your first reaction when you are asked questions which make you nervous?

- It is believed that people are usually sorry about things they haven't done rather than done. What are sorry about most of all?

- When dealing with different people,when do you feel that you gave gone too far the limits? And how go you handle the situation?

- What do you feel when you are criticized by a person whom you respect ? What is the latest thing you were criticized/blamed for?

- Which is the most popular topic/subject that is widely discussed by large masses of people and which irritates you? (Please, do not mention the fights in the forum- here we face eternal fight, i'm afraid ...)

- Boobs, if you were a deputy in the State Duma, what question would you raise and try to pass as a law?

- We are living in a new, migrating world and the latest advances don't seem new in a year or two. What do you think, do these new advances make our lives much easier or rather complicated, making people- or replacing in some cases- just like robots, puppets?

- Which things can't you live without?

- If you interviewed yourself, what question would you ask yourself?

-

-

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Костя
    Болельщик
    Барселона и Фулхэм

- Boobs, as far as I know, you are one of the oldest residents of the forum, but I haven't noticed you posting too much, yet you are doing your best in the English topic, for which i am grateful to you!
    What suggestions do you have regarding innovations in the topic?

Yep, I’m one of the oldest residents of the forum, but I have not so many posts, because I like posting only when I have a wish for it. When I’m in a good mood, for example. Regarding innovations… Hmm… Maybe we will try to make a story, like we have in the topic, which made you angry yesterday – about the man from Maloyaroslavec)))

- Do you like reading?Who is your favourite author (s) and book(S) ? Do you remember the first book you read?

Again, this is the question of my mood) Sometimes a desire for reading suddenly appears and I’m starting to read, read, read… Then it suddenly disappears, and I can read nothing for several months. One of my favorite authors is Agatha Christie and one of my favorite books – is her detective story – The secret of Chimneys, where the most famous detective characters - Hercule Poirot and Miss Marple are absent, because there are other main characters, and this situation (without Poirot and Marple) you can rarely find in Christie’s novels. Unfortunately, I can’t remember the first book, which I read…Even I can’t remember the first Christie’s book, which I read. My memory is not so good)

- Are you a communicative person, easy to deal with? There are some people, who prefer to make friends with people rather older than themselves. What about you?

I think, I’m a communicative person. But I’m very shy, so during any first meeting, a person have to get me to talk. I mean that you should start and give an impulse for a conversation) After this I become very talkative and sometimes it’s really difficult to stop me. Concerning friends, I prefer to make friends at the same age, because every generation has it’s own interests and it appears even in generation which is 1-2 years younger than me… I understood it, when changed faculty in the university and lost 1 year (from the 2nd to the 2nd year). However, as regards making friends with girls (with the aim of making her my girlfriend), I prefer younger of course)))

- I know that you are short of time and are rather occupied at work. Anyway, how do you spend your leisure?

Oh) Not with a big diversity, but in interesting ways. Interesting for me of course) For example, let’s take last Saturday. From 11 till 2 o’clock in the morning I played football with my friends in my district (not so far from the house, where I live), just for pleasure. Then I went to other end of Moscow (I live in the northwest, and that place is in the southeast) to play five-a-side football (mini at the street, not in gym), it was already a tournament. After this, I went to English courses and, all in all, was at home at 10 p.m. approximately… Tired, but happy. But that’s not the end! I ate, had a bath and at 11 p.m. I went at the disco with my friends and eventually came home at 6 a.m.) During Sunday I was like a vegetable) I was “vegetabling”.
    Besides, I like to play computer games very much (can’t imagine my life with a computer), go for a walk with my friends, drink whisky and beer))) Also I attend tennis courses and gym)

- In which situations below mentioned you feel uncomfortable and worried?
    - open/closed space
    - noisy place
    - deserted place
    - in deep silence
    - name other if any

In these situations, I don’t feel uncomfortable. I don’t like sometimes crowded places… For example, train station. The atmosphere is really awful there, and I feel myself out of it… And I don’t like some underground stations in Moscow, which are dirty and “inhabited” by different strangers and not so pleasant people.

- What's your first reaction when you are asked questions which make you nervous?

If I know this person well, I become very nervous and angry and can explain that I don’t like such questions, in other case, I often hide my feelings)))

- It is believed that people are usually sorry about things they haven't done rather than done. What are sorry about most of all?

2 years ago, I didn’t say one girl, that I love her, when said – it was already late. I’m blaming myself until now, but I think the situation will be all right soon.

- When dealing with different people,when do you feel that you gave gone too far the limits? And how go you handle the situation?

When… When it’s already too late…) I usually stop not at the right moment, often later. However, after this I always try to settle the dispute, but don’t like to apologize. I understand, that it’s bad feature, however, I can do nothing.

- What do you feel when you are criticized by a person whom you respect ? What is the latest thing you were criticized/blamed for?

I hate to be criticized by any person… So I don’t feel anything good. The last time I was blamed during football match on Sunday))) Because of my bad conditions during the second half)

- Which is the most popular topic/subject that is widely discussed by large masses of people and which irritates you? (Please, do not mention the fights in the forum- here we face eternal fight, i'm afraid ...)

The topic about new Russian football coach))))

- Boobs, if you were a deputy in the State Duma, what question would you raise and try to pass as a law?

To take off moratorium on death penalty.

- We are living in a new, migrating world and the latest advances don't seem new in a year or two. What do you think, do these new advances make our lives much easier or rather complicated, making people- or replacing in some cases- just like robots, puppets?

You know, we are already a group of zombies. TV is making it’s bit. The latest advances will make our life easier, I think, and will introduce many interesting things, for our satisfaction. However, robotization can take away many jobsites, it will lead to unemployment (which is already very big, but because of crisis) and so on. I’m sure, that the life will be more complicated, but, anyway, I don’t mind, I can take what I like from life. Sometimes it is very difficult, however, we should be optimists)

If we talk about people – parents, grandparents, friends, my Guinea pig, Russian football and hockey team) Otherwise… Computer, football, Internet, sex, sweets.

I don’t know, because I know everything about myself)
    Последний раз редактировалось booblik; 27.04.2010 в 10:59.

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Belladonna
    Болельщик

Цитата Сообщение от booblik Посмотреть сообщение
    Regarding innovations… Hmm… Maybe we will try to make a story, like we have in the topic, which made you angry yesterday – about the man from Maloyaroslavec)))[/COLOR]
    Go to Jerico, Boobs:skillyourself: , you started that topic and now you want it here! Never! I'll ban you for half a year!

Again, this is the question of my mood) Sometimes a desire for reading suddenly appears and I’m starting to read, read, read… Then it suddenly disappears, and I can read nothing for several months. One of my favorite authors is Agatha Christie and one of my favorite books – is her detective story – The secret of Chimneys, where the most famous detective characters - Hercule Poirot and Miss Marple are absent, because there are other main characters, and this situation (without Poirot and Marple) you can rarely find in Christie’s novels. Unfortunately, I can’t remember the first book, which I read…Even I can’t remember the first Christie’s book, which I read. My memory is not so good)
    I myself have read a lot by A. Christie, but to tell the truth, she isn't my favourite detective story writer, yet many works by her are really brilliant!

2 years ago, I didn’t say one girl, that I love her, when said – it was already late. I’m blaming myself until now, but I think the situation will be all right soon.
    I also hope for the better for you, and what improvements have you made so far, is it isn't a top-secret?

When… When it’s already too late…) I usually stop not at the right moment, often later. However, after this I always try to settle the dispute, but don’t like to apologize. I understand, that it’s bad feature, however, I can do nothing.
    - But do you know that you feel much ease after you have apologized? Doesn't the heaviness of your "mistake" burden you for a while? While, a small word- which doesn't come easy- might bring you a lot of comfort...

- Which is the most popular topic/subject that is widely discussed by large masses of people and which irritates you?

The topic about new Russian football coach))))
    - In what way? Do you mean you don't like the candidates or you don't give a hoot what the topic itself is about? ( I remember you are not much keen on Russian football)

To take off moratorium on death penalty.
    - I have no idea of this moratorium. Would you be so kind to go into some details?

If we talk about people – parents, grandparents, friends, my Guinea pig, Russian football and hockey team) Otherwise… Computer, football, Internet, sex, sweets.
    - Good answer! You mentioned all the necessary people and things, didn't forget about your pet. Can you describe it and tell us, how you take care of that little one, how play with it and what funny things it does? i am a big lover of pets, for long years kept hamsters, and missed them every time a was away!

I don’t know, because I know everything about myself)
    -The matter is NOT what you know about yourself but what question- an unexpected one -might have you fly off handles or- impress you, astonish you...

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Костя
    Болельщик
    Барселона и Фулхэм

Go to Jerico, Boobs:skillyourself: , you started that topic and now you want it here! Never! I'll ban you for half a year!

Who is Jerico??? What is Jerico??? You can't ban me!!! Uuuuuu!!!

I myself have read a lot by A. Christie, but to tell the truth, she isn't my favourite detective story writer, yet many works by her are really brilliant!

So, who is your favorite detective writer?

I also hope for the better for you, and what improvements have you made so far, is it isn't a top-secret?

Not now... Not now) I have to wait...)

- But do you know that you feel much ease after you have apologized? Doesn't the heaviness of your "mistake" burden you for a while? While, a small word- which doesn't come easy- might bring you a lot of comfort...

I don't feel much ease after apologizing. I don't know why

- In what way? Do you mean you don't like the candidates or you don't give a hoot what the topic itself is about? ( I remember you are not much keen on Russian football)

I just want to wait until the name of Russian team coach is announced. However, I can guess, that Dick Advocaat will be our coach, but IMHO, his action (throwing Belgium football team) shows his "responsibility"... He is coming here for money, and if any other country propose him much more money, he will leave us... I think, he is a football prostitute.

- I have no idea of this moratorium. Would you be so kind to go into some details?

I think, we should, like in China, institute the death penalty. For drugs, murders (of course for tough cases) and for corruptionists (however, in relation to corruption it is impossible in our country, because our government is a big corruption system )...

- Good answer! You mentioned all the necessary people and things, didn't forget about your pet. Can you describe it and tell us, how you take care of that little one, how play with it and what funny things it does? i am a big lover of pets, for long years kept hamsters, and missed them every time a was away!

You know, I have another per - a turtle, but it's really boring pet. It exist only to eat and sleep and nothing more.

Now, about my Guinea pig. Her name is Sonya, because she is red and have a white stripe directly in the middle of her head. My friend found her on 10th of August in 2009 during our walk. We were shocked, the Guinea pig at the street It was funny. So I have taken her home) She had lichen and ticks... He back was already naked, so without any hair... We have nursed her and now Sonya has shining beautiful hair, she is so pretty Another interesting thing - she has one claw on each hind leg as a rudiment, I mean she can't use them, because they're very soft, like fruit jellies) She lives in big cage in the parents' room, so during the night Sonya often awaken my parents, because she likes to eat) She always eats))) Dry feed, hay, vegetables, sometimes fruits and also she eats her excrements, because there are vitamins, which adapted in organisms of Guinea pigs only during the second passing) My mum likes to put Sonya on her neck, like a scarf (because Guinea pigs have very high temperature of their bodies - so Sonya is very warm) and Sonya lies there for a long time, until she wants to leave droppings ))) Sonya utters different sounds - from happiness to dissatisfaction. Also she is very fearful. All Guinea pigs are very fearful. So everybody should be quite to not to scare them) Sonya likes to lick our skin and after to bite it) However, she did it not because of displeasure, but I don't know why she does it) Maybe because she lacks some vitamins or elements, which she receives from our skin)))

-The matter is NOT what you know about yourself but what question- an unexpected one -might have you fly off handles or- impress you, astonish you...

It's difficult to say, really) For me it is the same to play chess with myself
    Последний раз редактировалось booblik; 28.04.2010 в 11:06.

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Belladonna
    Болельщик

Who is Jerico??? What is Jerico??? You can't ban me!!! Uuuuuu!!!

So, who is your favorite detective writer?
    -Jerico? Hm..this is like if i sent you, say...to hell or devil! Just howing emotions, Boob, for which you inspired me allright!

-Who's my favourite writer..Boobs, it will long to talk about it, and this is your interview. I have an idea: what if soon you organize an interview for me and ask questions there?) I'll be delighted!
    I just want to wait until the name of Russian team coach is announced. However, I can guess, that Dick Advocaat will be our coach, but IMHO, his action (throwing Belgium football team) shows his "responsibility"... He is coming here for money, and if any other country propose him much more money, he will leave us... I think, he is a football prostitute. [/COLOR]
    -The same can be said about many other coaches, i'm afraid.. I hear, Fursenko met Capello in England, though, Capello seems to have ignored him and told him to get in touch with him through his agents...
    What if they appoint Slutskiy? Who would you like to take this position?

Well, thank you for nice answers; i guess, our interview is still going on, we haven't arrived even at the half of it
    I was impressed by your story about your pets, and have a lot to tell about mine, discuss it over and over, nut i will leave it for the other interview
    So, we go on...

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Belladonna
    Болельщик

- Do you believe in UFOs?Can you predict the future? What will our planet be like in 50 years?

- Are you for or against cloning people?Why? And what's your opinion, can cloning be used to preserve the endangered species? Would you like to have a clone?

- What qualities must a person possess for you to consider him/her outstanding and take an example from?

- What's your favourite place in Moscow? Do you have special memories with this place?

- Do you like travelling? Which is the longest distance you have ever covered?

- Would you like to travel in space? Why?

- Which is your beloved holiday? And which one do you think is the most stupid one (not only in Russia, you can consider other countries too)

- Do you like selebrating your b-days?Many people sometimes feel sad on their b-days, what about you?

- Who is your favourite historical figure? Which features of his (or special merits by him/her) admire you best of all?

- Everyone has a different way of using a TV. What kind of voewer are you?
    - absent -minded
    - addict
    - bored

-Do you agre with the saying "Health is greater than wealth"? Do you avoid visiting doctors?

- What's your opinion, why are women chosen by God to have babies, not men?( i cab feel you smiling now )

- Can you cook, Boobs? What will you do, if your wife turns out not to be cut out for kitchen?

- Which of the below-mentioned activities is the dullest for you?
    - shopping
    - housework
    - gardening
    - cooking
    - taking care of a baby
    - name other

Фантазер
    Имя
    Шуркен
    Болельщик
    Россия

I think, we should, like in China, institute the death penalty. For drugs, murders (of course for tough cases) and for corruptionists (however, in relation to corruption it is impossible in our country, because our government is a big corruption system )...
    I disagree completely. I can say why.

If you want and ready to kill a human (murderer, drugdealer or innocent one, who was condemned by mistake or by design) by your hands, then your opinion deserves consideration. But as for me - I would condemn you just after you finish "penalty". Because in this case you are murderer too.

If you want (or think you want) to kill a human, but "do not want to dirty your hands", then there is no respect for you and your words. Because in this case you are just a babbler.

This is my IMHO.

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Belladonna
    Болельщик

Цитата Сообщение от kotlomoy Посмотреть сообщение

If you want and ready to kill a human (murderer, drugdealer or innocent one, who was condemned by mistake or by design) by your hands, then your opinion deserves consideration. But as for me - I would condemn you just after you finish "penalty". Because in this case you are murderer too.

If you want (or think you want) to kill a human, but "do not want to dirty your hands", then there is no respect for you and your words. Because in this case you are just a babbler.

This is my IMHO.
    -In any case, all laws are composed in the very way to be able to break them and avoid punishment; the matter is, HOW heavily the crime is committed and how well the lawyer will be able to defend...There, a new question rose in my mind: has there been made such a law, which completely has prevented the "kind" of crime, against which it was made?

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Костя
    Болельщик
    Барселона и Фулхэм

This is my IMHO.
    Ololol mannnn.... The reason for me, why the government should institute the death penalty, is introduction of fear... Without fear, we have no chance to stop the corruption. You can say, that we must raise our economics etc. But we don't do this... We can't do this, because of corruption...

Then you are talking about "durty hands"... Haha... Do you think, that there is no man in our country, who will agree to implment a death penalty for good money??? It's just a question of money lol

Цитата Сообщение от Alina Посмотреть сообщение
    -In any case, all laws are composed in the very way to be able to break them and avoid punishment; the matter is, HOW heavily the crime is committed and how well the lawyer will be able to defend...There, a new question rose in my mind: has there been made such a law, which completely has prevented the "kind" of crime, against which it was made?
    I don't know, but I know one thing... Russian judicial system suxxx a lot... A LOT... And it has to be changed... But nobody of our supreme power wants to change anything...

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Костя
    Болельщик
    Барселона и Фулхэм

This is my IMHO.
    Ololol mannnn.... The reason for me, why the government should institute the death penalty, is introduction of fear... Without fear, we have no chance to stop the corruption. You can say, that we must raise our economics etc. But we don't do this... We can't do this, because of corruption...

Then you are talking about "dirty hands"... Haha... Do you think, that there is no man in our country, who will agree to implement a death penalty for good money??? It's just a question of money lol

I don't know, but I know one thing... Russian judicial system suxxx a lot... A LOT... And it has to be changed... But nobody of our supreme power wants to change anything...
    Последний раз редактировалось booblik; 05.05.2010 в 13:00.

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Костя
    Болельщик
    Барселона и Фулхэм

- Do you believe in UFOs?Can you predict the future? What will our planet be like in 50 years?

I believe in UFOs, but I don't believe in incidents between human and aliens))) But I'm sure, that there are many of other civilizations in the Universe, but as we, they can't reach us or just contact...

As regarding future... You know, I now look at everything, that happens in the world every day, and I think, I am not able to predict the future, at least, for 10 years But, anyway, the future will be worse than current time.

- Are you for or against cloning people?Why? And what's your opinion, can cloning be used to preserve the endangered species? Would you like to have a clone?

There are a lot of people in the world already we don't need clones, even for organs... Some countries also can use clones for army etc... All in all, there are more negative moments, than positive. I don't want to have a clone at all.

- What qualities must a person possess for you to consider him/her outstanding and take an example from?

Honesty, fairness, benevolence, openness, understanding.

- What's your favourite place in Moscow? Do you have special memories with this place?

I haven't got my favourite place I like Moscow and know many places, that I like, for example, Red Square, of course, the centre in general, my institute and adjacent territory etc. And my district, of course, where I live

Other questions tomorrow, I want to sleep
    Последний раз редактировалось booblik; 05.05.2010 в 13:03.

Фантазер
    Имя
    Шуркен
    Болельщик
    Россия

We'll do not stop corruption while government is interested in it. Government is corrupted itself.
    What if corrupted government will institute death penalty for corruption? Just another instrument of power in hands of corrupted people. They will use this instrument in their own interests.

Then you are talking about "dirty hands"... Haha... Do you think, that there is no man in our country, who will agree to implement a death penalty for good money??? It's just a question of money lol
    Exactly what I am talking about. You cry "Kill'em! Kill'em!". But do not want to do this by your own hands. If they'll say "Do it yourself" you will hide in a bush.

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Belladonna
    Болельщик

[QUOTE=kotlomoy;405197]We'll do not stop corruption while government is interested in it. Government is corrupted itself.
    What if corrupted government will institute death penalty for corruption? Just another instrument of power in hands of corrupted people. They will use this instrument in their own interests.QUOTE]
    -Just the thing! Yes, Kotty, quite right! What is a law? what is a bill? it's just a way to AVOID some sharp angles in the way of...of what they want to do. By means of these laws they ignore the same laws. I consider the law as an INSTRUMENT, tool to do the same things in another way. This is a dirty game; sometimes it takes wider circles, other times- small, depending on WHO and in WHAT people are involved.
    Do you (Boobs and Kotty) have any OTHER suggestions/proposals to fight against corruption?

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Костя
    Болельщик
    Барселона и Фулхэм

We'll do not stop corruption while government is interested in it. Government is corrupted itself.
    What if corrupted government will institute death penalty for corruption? Just another instrument of power in hands of corrupted people. They will use this instrument in their own interests.
    I can give an example - China There is one of the biggests corruptions in the world, and also frequent implementation of death penalties. A lot of people are killed every year

Exactly what I am talking about. You cry "Kill'em! Kill'em!". But do not want to do this by your own hands. If they'll say "Do it yourself" you will hide in a bush.
    Ahahaha man, don't be so primitive Every person has his own job) Somebody fight in Chechnya, somebody catch drug-users and criminals. And I can say again, that it is easy to find a person, who is ready to implement a death penalty. EASY! Politicians adopt the law - people carry out and observe them

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Костя
    Болельщик
    Барселона и Фулхэм

Do you (Boobs and Kotty) have any OTHER suggestions/proposals to fight against corruption?
    [/COLOR][/B]
    No chance here in Russia.

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Костя
    Болельщик
    Барселона и Фулхэм

- Do you like travelling? Which is the longest distance you have ever covered?

Yep, I like travelling. Travelling to tropical countries, I mean where is hot) I like to open for me new interesting places, new people, new cultures and, of course, just for relaxation (beach, drinks, discos, girls etc. ) The farthest country, where I was - Spain, I think) The most interesting - Spain again) The most crazy (I mean night life) - Cyprus.

- Would you like to travel in space? Why?

Of course! First of all, because I work in space industry And, naturally, it is very exciting and stimulating.

- Which is your beloved holiday? And which one do you think is the most stupid one (not only in Russia, you can consider other countries too)

New Year!!! The whole of Russia, the whole of world celebrates this holiday! A lot of fun!!! And also 10 days of rest, thats another positive moment. The most stupid one... Hm..... Maybe... Russia's Independence Day??? I even don't remember the date... 12 of July? I can't understand, what do they mean by INDEPENDENCE

- Do you like selebrating your b-days?Many people sometimes feel sad on their b-days, what about you?

I don't like nowadays) A few years ago I did like to celebrate my b-days, but now... You know, I'm a kind of person, who don't like and need much attention. So I prefer to visit any birthday, for example of my friends, I'm fond of celebrating them!!! But don't like to celebrate my) Also you spend a lot of money on b-days) It is not the reason, but just the fact) I don't feel sad on my b-days, maybe just because I'm only 23))) I'm not able to predict my mood during my future b-days

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Костя
    Болельщик
    Барселона и Фулхэм

- Who is your favourite historical figure? Which features of his (or special merits by him/her) admire you best of all?

Oh, to be honest, I have no favorite historical figure... Maybe, Alexander Vasilyevich Suvorov? I like the fact, that during his military career, he didn't suffer any defeat. And also in childhood he was the very sick boy, but after a lot of trainings and conditioning to the cold, he became very healthy and strong. I respect this)

- Everyone has a different way of using a TV. What kind of viewer are you?
    - absent -minded
    - addict
    - bored

I'm not addict to TV... If only we speak about football - then yes Watching football in the evening, when lying in bed with a bottle of beer... That's perfect But sometimes I like to watch some science programs, programs about animals, news, some comedies. All in all, TV is great thing, which was made by a man

-Do you agree with the saying "Health is greater than wealth"? Do you avoid visiting doctors?

Totally agree Money will not give you good health (sometimes maybe yes, speaking about expensive surgeries). And I like sport, like to feel myself in good conditions Of course, sometimes I can relax and have sometimes something to drink and can smoke during big parties. But I never "go too far"

- What's your opinion, why are women chosen by God to have babies, not men?( i cab feel you smiling now )

To make men's life easier)

- Can you cook, Boobs? What will you do, if your wife turns out not to be cut out for kitchen?

Emmm.... I'm not good cook I can cook fried eggs, sausages, rice, meat dumpling and other food, which is easy to cook))) But I know one thing - I will never be hungry, even if I am alone

- Which of the below-mentioned activities is the dullest for you?
    - shopping
    - housework
    - gardening
    - cooking
    - taking care of a baby
    - name other

Shopping is cool!!! I like to go shopping) Especially sport shops)

Other things for me - :sthrowup: I'm very very very lazyyyy Also I hate to wait for a long time Sometimes, the words - patience and tolerance are terrible for me
    Последний раз редактировалось booblik; 07.05.2010 в 15:50.

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Belladonna
    Болельщик

To make men's life easier)
    - So this is how you think! Then, why did God made the first human a man?

Nice answers, thank you, Boobs! The most interesting thing that i revealed here is that men are lazy

- What features do you appreciate/ dislike in people? Also, now we have arrived at the topic of girls. Do you have a girl-friend? (i remember you saying something's gonna happen soon in your love affairs ) Any good news?

- What can you make disappointed in your girl-friend? Around what topic did you quarrel with your g-f last?

- How many girl-friends have you had so far? Do you like "easy" relations or do you prefer the process of "chase", for some time enjoying the game, before you enjoy her full attention?

- Are there sorts of things/activities which you like to do very much and hate, when somebody pokes his nose into?

- All generations have conflicts with their parents. What are the most repeating things between your parents and you?

- What things can make you laugh loudly in the street?

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Костя
    Болельщик
    Барселона и Фулхэм

- So this is how you think! Then, why did God made the first human a man?
    Just accidentaly))) Tossed a coin and made his choice))) And generally, I don't believe in God)

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Костя
    Болельщик
    Барселона и Фулхэм

- What features do you appreciate/ dislike in people? Also, now we have arrived at the topic of girls. Do you have a girl-friend? (i remember you saying something's gonna happen soon in your love affairs ) Any good news?

I appreciate in people honesty, genuineness, cheerfulness, good nature) So you can guess that I dislike in people contrary features.

Yes I have a girl-friend. 4,5 months already.

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Костя
    Болельщик
    Барселона и Фулхэм

- What can you make disappointed in your girl-friend? Around what topic did you quarrel with your g-f last?

I'm disspapointed that she smokes, but I make her to smoke just 1 cigarette a day, but nevertheless she can't give up this bad habit completely.

Also she likes to mix ketchup and mayonnaise - arrr disgusting thing and very unhealthy...

And the last thing we quarreled (it was yesterday) - is the fact that she doesn't go to her institute - she works, but anyway, I always scold her about this fact. It is very nervous for me.

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Костя
    Болельщик
    Барселона и Фулхэм

- How many girl-friends have you had so far? Do you like "easy" relations or do you prefer the process of "chase", for some time enjoying the game, before you enjoy her full attention?

I have had 4 girls including my present. But first three relations were quick) Just because I used to like freedom))) Now I change my mind a bit (but only a bit ). Anyway I haven't ever thought about the wedding))) Too early for me

As regards quickness of "obtaining" a girl... I'm sure that I prefer "easy" relations) You know, I'm very lazy Don't like "chasing". Also not rapid reponse from a girl can decrease my confidence that she maybe wants to have close relations with me

- Are there sorts of things/activities which you like to do very much and hate, when somebody pokes his nose into?

Hmmm... I think when I listen to the music in headphones and somebody starts talking to me, making me to take off my headphones several times during several minutes... In this case I can become really angry.

- All generations have conflicts with their parents. What are the most repeating things between your parents and you?

My mom is always talking to me when I listen to the music

Other things... Hmm... Again... My laziness... Always conflicts with my mom regarding this) And sometimes big quarrels.

- What things can make you laugh loudly in the street?

Jokes from my friends))) When I'm not alone in the street) In other case - I don't do this, because I'm very shy and don't like attention from unknown people.

I remember one funny incident happened with my friend) We were sitting and waiting for a bus at the bus stop near shopping center called "MEGA", when the bus arrived. We took our purchases (we had bought different clothes) and turned our steps towards the bus. One of my friends was carrying his packets with buyings in two hands, holding a cigarette in his mouth when... In general, the side face of the bus stop was mirror...Very very very clean and transparent... Can you guess what happened next... Yes! He hit the mirror (fortunately the mirror didn't break ) The cigarette burned his nose, an abresion occured on his forehead, he looked dumbfound ... Hmm) Other thing - the bus was congested by people and many of them saw it... Oh my god... How we did laugh...How all the bus tryed to veil a laugh... My friend was red and fully confused during all our comeback home (of course we got in abovementioned bus)
    Последний раз редактировалось booblik; 16.09.2010 в 19:16.

Ваши права