НА ФОРУМЕ ПРОВОДЯТСЯ
ТУРНИРЫ ПРОГНОЗОВ

Все конкурсы форума
Последние обсуждения на форуме (время московское).
КТР-241. с 1.03.2024 Борис01 10/05 17:43
ПФК ЦСКА Москва Ауди2017 07/05 19:56
КТ5-241. с 20.01.24 Piter Brok 07/05 19:45
ФК "Хайденхайм" Ауди2017 05/05 22:31
ФК Айнтрахт Франкфурт-на-Майне Ауди2017 05/05 21:48
ФК "Унион" Берлин Ауди2017 05/05 18:33
ФК "Кёльн" Ауди2017 05/05 08:30
ФК Штутгарт / FC Stuttgart Ауди2017 04/05 19:21
Страница 1 из 2 12 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 25 из 30

Тема: Interview with kotlomoy

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Belladonna
    Болельщик
    FC Bayern,FC Valencia,ЦСКА, Inter

По умолчанию Interview with kotlomoy

So, we go on with the interviews, and kotlomoy is going to be the second to be interviewed.
    Please, copy the question and only then post the answers.
    All can join asking questions.
    Please, write in English only!
    Боже,какой MIA SAN MEISTER мужчина!!..
    http://i023.radikal.ru/1403/b2/aad8b2f9b839.jpg

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Belladonna
    Болельщик

- kotlomoy,the first question I wish to ask is , what's your real name
    According to your nick, I guess, you like cats very much, don't you? Do you have a pet at home?

- Have you evev been interviewed in your life? If yes, where? When? What was the interview about?

- Kotty (I am using the nick you made for yourself) are you impatient? What's your first reactin towards something that irritates you?

- Are you an easy-going person? Do you yourself try to make friends or does it happen by itself in a new company?

- I see, you haven't mention any football team, only the national team of Russia. Do you support any team in the championship (in European championships, too)?

- Kotty are you a kind of person, who picks up quarrels? Or, if you see that two of your best friends are having a hot argument, what's your reaction, especially when you see, that one of them is completely wrong?

- What is the first thing that attracts you in women? And what disapponts you most of all in them?

- Do you easily forget and forgive offence?

- Do you like noisy companies? When did you have a nice party and on which ocassion?

- Nowadays many people say :"Beauty will save the world" What's your opinion about it? Do you really believe that external beauty can indeed save the world?

- If you had a magic stick in your hands, what three big changes would you make in the world and for yourself?

- Are you in love now? How do you feel, when you are in love? In high spirits or sometimes moody? Are you strict with the girl you have affairs with?

- You speak English well enough. Do you have a special education? And what's your occupation? Does it do anything with the English language?

- Do you speak any foreign languages? If no, what other languages would you like to learn?

-If you were given a chance to change something in your life, what would you change?

Well, after you answer these questions, i hope, others also join asking, and I will also will go on with my own questions!

Фантазер
    Имя
    Шуркен
    Болельщик
    Россия

Here we go....

- kotlomoy,the first question I wish to ask is , what's your real name
    According to your nick, I guess, you like cats very much, don't you? Do you have a pet at home?

I see three questions... where's the first one?
    So, Alina, the first answer I wish to answer is , my real name is Shurken, or Alexander
    According to my nick, I like cats indeed. May be, because there was always at least one cat at our home. Now I don't have a pet though.

- Have you evev been interviewed in your life? If yes, where? When? What was the interview about?

Yes, many times. Usually in police or in HR agency, when I look for job. Last interview was last summer in police, when I had vacation on Black Sea. I don't think you want know what this interview was about

- Kotty (I am using the nick you made for yourself) are you impatient? What's your first reactin towards something that irritates you?
    Who's impotent? Me!? No no no no no!! Wanna check? Come here!
    My reaction depends on my mood!
    Usually I'm quiet though.

BTW this nick was given to me by one Philippino girl in online poker chat. It's not made by me

- Are you an easy-going person? Do you yourself try to make friends or does it happen by itself in a new company?
    Sometimes I make friends by myself, but more often it just happens in a company.

- I see, you haven't mention any football team, only the national team of Russia. Do you support any team in the championship (in European championships, too)?
    I support any Russian team in European championship. Also I support any Russian player in English Premier League.
    I watch any other football matches (without Russian team or players) on rare occasions only.

- Kotty are you a kind of person, who picks up quarrels? Or, if you see that two of your best friends are having a hot argument, what's your reaction, especially when you see, that one of them is completely wrong?
    I'm peaceful person. My ears and my mouth both do not like hot words.
    My first reaction in that situation is to cool both my friends out.

- What is the first thing that attracts you in women? And what disapponts you most of all in them?
    Aww, nice question. I think most attractive is her face, especially eyes and mouth. Most disappointful (is there such word?) is... ehh... face. Especially eyes and mouth.

- Do you easily forget and forgive offence?
    No. I do not forget such things. It permanently affects my attitude towards that person. I don't mean I hate or such sort. I can deal with that person farther but don't want to deal usually. Offence just changes my point of view on that person.

- Do you like noisy companies? When did you have a nice party and on which ocassion?
    Usually I like such companies. I had a lot good parties in clubs or nature. Can't mark the best of.

- Nowadays many people say :"Beauty will save the world" What's your opinion about it? Do you really believe that external beauty can indeed save the world?
    I think it's just phrase without a sense. Or I don't understand it.
    How beauty can save world?
    Beauties are more attractive. I think it's all about it.

- If you had a magic stick in your hands, what three big changes would you make in the world and for yourself?
    The first big change is a second magic stick
    It's hard to say about changes in the world. Each careless change can be cause of unpredictable consequences.
    As for me, I think I would make... hm... something to give me more freedom. There are many ways to do it. Hard to say more exactly.

- Are you in love now? How do you feel, when you are in love? In high spirits or sometimes moody? Are you strict with the girl you have affairs with?

No, my heart is free now Honestly, I never was in true love. I think so.
    And no, not very strict.

- You speak English well enough. Do you have a special education? And what's your occupation? Does it do anything with the English language?

I don't speak really. I use dictionary often.
    And yes, I studied English in 7th grade of school, four or five months.
    My occupation is programmer. Indeed, I have to read some English documentation.

- Do you speak any foreign languages? If no, what other languages would you like to learn?
    No, I don't speak and I hate to learn languages

-If you were given a chance to change something in your life, what would you change?
    I wouldn't come to being
    To be serious, I would change a lot.
    Последний раз редактировалось kotlomoy; 14.04.2010 в 21:15.

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Belladonna
    Болельщик

Подмигивание

Цитата Сообщение от kotlomoy Посмотреть сообщение

Yes, many times. Usually in police or in HR agency, when I look for job. Last interview was last summer in police, when I had vacation on Black Sea. I don't think you want know what this interview was about
    Oh, sorry to disappoint you, but you don't know, how curious i am !!! The most attractive part was the interview at the police station, when you were having a vacation... What was the interview about? I hope, the policemen were kind and hospitable?

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Belladonna
    Болельщик

Счастье

Here we go....

Who's impotent? Me!? No no no no no!! Wanna check? Come here!
    My reaction depends on my mood!
    Usually I'm quiet though.
    Kotty, are you off your rocker?? After I read your answer to this question, my eyes popped out of my head 5 feet up, and i had difficulty getting them back! You must be nuts, Kotty You have misunderstood me, cutie pie, check the word IMPATIENT, it has nothing to do with...hmm...impotent (which i never said here!!! ) Oh, no thanls, i DO believe you, and i'm not going to check whether you are or not, -just believing you, that you are...hm...HEALTHY!
    Shame on you, Cat Lomoy, you made me blush more,than i have ever gone in my life!:skillyourself:
    So, maybe you will be so kind yo answer about IMPATIENT?
    I can understand you, though, what your mind is full of in spring
    Yet, I must say, it's nice to interview you, you make me be on my guard all the time!!!

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Belladonna
    Болельщик

BTW this nick was given to me by one Philippino girl in online poker chat. It's not made by me
    Here we use many nicknames for you- Kotty, Cat Lomoy, Lexy suggested also Cat the Terrible...which do you prefer best us to call you?

Aww, nice question. I think most attractive is her face, especially eyes and mouth. Most disappointful (is there such word?) is... ehh... face. Especially eyes and mouth.
    A very interesting answer, which arouses some more questions, regarding the subject...
    - Dou you mean the colour of the eyes or the expression ? Expression of what? tenderness..sexuality...cheeky glance...calling eyes?

I think it's just phrase without a sense. Or I don't understand it.
    How beauty can save world?
    Beauties are more attractive. I think it's all about it.
    Yes, I quite agree, I myself don't believe in it. But does beauty mean too much for you? For example, if you see a beautiful girl, does she...turn everything in you upside down? -or, better, your insides out?

No, I don't speak and I hate to learn languages
    Does this mean, that you are a lazy bones? Are you a hard working person or just very capable, but lazy?

I wouldn't come to being
    To be serious, I would change a lot.
    The phrase you said above means too much to leave it without attention...You must have some reasons to say this...What's going wrong now in your life, what doesn't work out properly for you at the moment, that made you say so? (well, we all have such moments and periods in life, and in the end, we overcome them

Фантазер
    Имя
    Шуркен
    Болельщик
    Россия

Here we use many nicknames for you- Kotty, Cat Lomoy, Lexy suggested also Cat the Terrible...which do you prefer best us to call you?

Any of this suits just fine

A very interesting answer, which arouses some more questions, regarding the subject...
    - Dou you mean the colour of the eyes or the expression ? Expression of what? tenderness..sexuality...cheeky glance...calling eyes?

I meant the shape of the eyes at first. Rare colour is also more attractive.

Yes, I quite agree, I myself don't believe in it. But does beauty mean too much for you? For example, if you see a beautiful girl, does she...turn everything in you upside down? -or, better, your insides out?

No, I keep confidence and control when I see a stranger beauty
    Little lack of confidence when SHE sees me.
    Big lack of control when she touches me.

Does this mean, that you are a lazy bones? Are you a hard working person or just very capable, but lazy?

Just lazy, but capable. And hard working on keeping away from hard work.

The phrase you said above means too much to leave it without attention...You must have some reasons to say this...What's going wrong now in your life, what doesn't work out properly for you at the moment, that made you say so? (well, we all have such moments and periods in life, and in the end, we overcome them

Hmmm... Now my life is at best, relatively to previous. But always there is something to be better

Фантазер
    Имя
    Шуркен
    Болельщик
    Россия

Цитата Сообщение от Alina Посмотреть сообщение
    Oh, sorry to disappoint you, but you don't know, how curious i am !!! The most attractive part was the interview at the police station, when you were having a vacation... What was the interview about? I hope, the policemen were kind and hospitable?
    Nothing really interesting. We was drinking wine on shore, when they came. In police they asked standard question. But in the end they finally asked for some money. We gave money and went home. That's all.

More interesting was previous interview in block post near Novorossiysk. They stopped our bus. After checking our passports they forced me and my friends get out of bus. Outdoors we saw several OMON troopers with AK-47's. That was a little disturbant moment for me. Then they convoyed us to block-post to pat-down us and our baggage. In the end they just returned us to bus, not even took our money away.

P.S. BTW, what means "hospitable"? Is it "able to send you to hospital as a client"?
    Последний раз редактировалось kotlomoy; 17.04.2010 в 15:37.

Фантазер
    Имя
    Шуркен
    Болельщик
    Россия

Kotty, are you off your rocker?? After I read your answer to this question, my eyes popped out of my head 5 feet up, and i had difficulty getting them back! You must be nuts, Kotty You have misunderstood me, cutie pie, check the word IMPATIENT, it has nothing to do with...hmm...impotent (which i never said here!!! ) Oh, no thanls, i DO believe you, and i'm not going to check whether you are or not, -just believing you, that you are...hm...HEALTHY!
    Shame on you, Cat Lomoy, you made me blush more,than i have ever gone in my life!:skillyourself:
    So, maybe you will be so kind yo answer about IMPATIENT?
    I can understand you, though, what your mind is full of in spring
    Yet, I must say, it's nice to interview you, you make me be on my guard all the time!!!
    This was just another innocent joke You should get used already

Actually I've answered about IMPATIENT already. As I said, usually I try to keep control of my emotions.

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Belladonna
    Болельщик

This was just another innocent joke You should get used already

Actually I've answered about IMPATIENT already. As I said, usually I try to keep control of my emotions.
    Smart a*** you are, Cat the Terrible you fooled me allright
    Now i am CONVINCED that you are verry PATIENT

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Belladonna
    Болельщик

But does beauty mean too much for you? For example, if you see a beautiful girl, does she...turn everything in you upside down? -or, better, your insides out? [/COLOR][/B]

No, I keep confidence and control when I see a stranger beauty
    Little lack of confidence when SHE sees me.
    Big lack of control when she touches me.
    You are frank enough Kotty, which gives a hint that I can ask "frank" questions, can't I? Are you an initiator of some affairs with a girl or do you leave it to her to start new relations and you wait to see, what her next step is going to be?

Фантазер
    Имя
    Шуркен
    Болельщик
    Россия

You are frank enough Kotty, which gives a hint that I can ask "frank" questions, can't I? Are you an initiator of some affairs with a girl or do you leave it to her to start new relations and you wait to see, what her next step is going to be?
    Are you married, Alina?

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Belladonna
    Болельщик

Are you married, Alina?
    Oh heaven...I see, you are starting from the end, Kotty
    Nope, i am not married- never been! Any proposals? (kidding)
    You know, Kotty, good guys only win in movies...that's way it works out for me....

Фантазер
    Имя
    Шуркен
    Болельщик
    Россия

Oh heaven...I see, you are starting from the end, Kotty
    Nope, i am not married- never been! Any proposals? (kidding)
    You know, Kotty, good guys only win in movies...that's way it works out for me....
    Who said I'm good guy?

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Belladonna
    Болельщик

- If you were given an opportunity to change something in women, what would you change? (both in looks and character)

- Is there a man who you admire and would like to look like both in looks and character Maybe, these are two different persons?

- Do you have any bad habits that you would like to give up? Which are they, if any?

- Kotty, do you make plans for the day? If yes, do they work out allright or do you have to make changes in your everyday plans during the day?

- If you turn out to fall into a hard situation, do you discuss it with somebody to get advice or do you yourself overcome the hardship?

- Do you believe in God? If no, why?

- How did you do at school? A few words about your relationships with teachers, please

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Belladonna
    Болельщик

Who said I'm good guy?
    I'm afraid, you are a tough guy, not that very good and modest
    And who says that i prefer good guys?

Фантазер
    Имя
    Шуркен
    Болельщик
    Россия

- If you were given an opportunity to change something in women, what would you change? (both in looks and character)

Nothing. Women must be diverse.

- Is there a man who you admire and would like to look like both in looks and character Maybe, these are two different persons?

No. There is no such man in reality.

- Do you have any bad habits that you would like to give up? Which are they, if any?

Yes, many. The worst is everyday journeys to work. Every morning I can't understand why I should ride to the other end of city. But I do this. Bad habit, what can I say.

- Kotty, do you make plans for the day? If yes, do they work out allright or do you have to make changes in your everyday plans during the day?

No. What plans are you talking about? Even sleep is never in my plan. As example, I can wake up 22:00 and go to bed 15:00 next day. If there is no that bad habit (work), of course.

- If you turn out to fall into a hard situation, do you discuss it with somebody to get advice or do you yourself overcome the hardship?

It depends. I can discuss or not discuss.

Do you believe in aliens? If no, why?
    In the same way I didn't saw any convincing evidence of God or his abscence. That's why I don't know if God does exist or not. And I don't see any reason to believe in God or to believe in his absence.
    In the same way we didn't saw any evidence of other dimensions. But in many modern theories of Universe multiplicity of dimensions is normal. This doesn't mean physicists BELIEVE in existence of other dimensions. They ASSUME. And this will remain assumption while there is no evidence. Physicists just assume and they can be wrong.
    In the same way I don't BELIEVE in God. But I ASSUME he can exist, whatever he is (or it is). I can be wrong though.

- How did you do at school? A few words about your relationships with teachers, please.

In school I was smart enough to get 4's and 5's.
    Relationships with teachers? There were some nice girls (student teachers) but nothing serious.

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Belladonna
    Болельщик

Yes, many. The worst is everyday journeys to work. Every morning I can't understand why I should ride to the other end of city. But I do this. Bad habit, what can I say.
    Kotty, do you really think that going to work is a bad habit? Well, if it IS, so how do you think to provide your vital needs, if you consider going to work a bad habit which should be given up?

No. What plans are you talking about? Even sleep is never in my plan. As example, I can wake up 22:00 and go to bed 15:00 next day. If there is no that bad habit (work), of course.
    I just mean, if you plan to do some things for the next day, week..For instance, you plan to call a friend who borrowed some money from you; or to talk to the director about the persisting problem- just making a list of things to be done.

Do you believe in aliens? If no, why?
    In the same way I didn't saw any convincing evidence of God or his abscence. That's why I don't know if God does exist or not. And I don't see any reason to believe in God or to believe in his absence.
    In the same way we didn't saw any evidence of other dimensions. But in many modern theories of Universe multiplicity of dimensions is normal. This doesn't mean physicists BELIEVE in existence of other dimensions. They ASSUME. And this will remain assumption while there is no evidence. Physicists just assume and they can be wrong.
    In the same way I don't BELIEVE in God. But I ASSUME he can exist, whatever he is (or it is). I can be wrong though.
    No, i don't believe in aliens! Just don't believe, i think, this is an illusion, nothing more (also, in the Bible it says the same...)
    So, i can conclude from your answer that you believe only in what you say or can touch... Whatever is not visible or touchable is not a subject to believe in...is it so? Well, here pops up a very exciting topic: the topic of the Universe, which is well-planned. Could it happen all by itself, without the interference of some power?
    But here you started another very interesting topic...-the topic of dimensions. I have always wanted to go deep into this topic, i read not too much about it, yet i am anxcious to learn and ask more. I will be pleased if you answer here, and, taking into consideration the fact that these topics are big enough to talk about in the interview, i suggest to go on with them in your own topic "kotovaya", what would you say?

Фантазер
    Имя
    Шуркен
    Болельщик
    Россия

- Kotty, do you really think that going to work is a bad habit? Well, if it IS, so how do you think to provide your vital needs, if you consider going to work a bad habit which should be given up?

Working 9 hours in a day, 5 days in a week -- very bad habit. No fresh air, no motions, staring at display whole day. Very bad for health.
    There should be another way to provide needs. But what?

- I just mean, if you plan to do some things for the next day, week..For instance, you plan to call a friend who borrowed some money from you; or to talk to the director about the persisting problem- just making a list of things to be done.

I don't make lists. If anything is scheduled I just remember it.

- No, i don't believe in aliens! Just don't believe, i think, this is an illusion, nothing more (also, in the Bible it says the same...)
    So, i can conclude from your answer that you believe only in what you say or can touch... Whatever is not visible or touchable is not a subject to believe in...is it so? Well, here pops up a very exciting topic: the topic of the Universe, which is well-planned. Could it happen all by itself, without the interference of some power?
    But here you started another very interesting topic...-the topic of dimensions. I have always wanted to go deep into this topic, i read not too much about it, yet i am anxcious to learn and ask more. I will be pleased if you answer here, and, taking into consideration the fact that these topics are big enough to talk about in the interview, i suggest to go on with them in your own topic "kotovaya", what would you say?

I believe in what I can feel in any way.
    And yes, I think, there should be some cause of Universe's birth. But what cause? Is it some sentient being?
    Or it's just usual "law of birth of universes", like Newton's law in mechanics?
    By the way, there are some elementary particles which appear from nowhere and disappear suddenly. We can't view such particles directly.
    What if our Universe is such particle in huge "Superuniverse"? This particle (called "Universe") just appeared suddenly, following some unknown physical rule.
    But anyway in this case the question remains -- "Who created Superuniverse and this unknown physical rule?". It's like problem of chicken and egg.

About dimensions -- no much interesting about. In Kotovaya I've already wrote about string theory with 9-dimensional strings and branas.
    In short: physicists assume there are other dimensions. Each point of 3D space can be described as sphere, inside which other dimension are "curled".
    But these dimensions are too tiny to be seen.
    BTW one of task of Big Hadronic Collider is to find indirect evidence of other dimensions.

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Belladonna
    Болельщик

[B]
    I believe in what I can feel in any way.
    And yes, I think, there should be some cause of Universe's birth. But what cause? Is it some sentient being?
    Or it's just usual "law of birth of universes", like Newton's law in mechanics?
    By the way, there are some elementary particles which appear from nowhere and disappear suddenly. We can't view such particles directly.
    What if our Universe is such particle in huge "Superuniverse"? This particle (called "Universe") just appeared suddenly, following some unknown physical rule.
    But anyway in this case the question remains -- "Who created Superuniverse and this unknown physical rule?". It's like problem of chicken and egg.

About dimensions -- no much interesting about. In Kotovaya I've already wrote about string theory with 9-dimensional strings and branas.
    In short: physicists assume there are other dimensions. Each point of 3D space can be described as sphere, inside which other dimension are "curled".
    But these dimensions are too tiny to be seen.
    BTW one of task of Big Hadronic Collider is to find indirect evidence of other dimensions.
    The birth of the Universe... what about the Great Explosion billions of years ago? I'm afraid here we will have more questions, than answers- only theories can be suggested; some proved, others existing just like ideas...Good comparison:It's like problem of chicken and egg. I am much more interested in the way the Universe is organized, starting from the smallest planets, stars and ending with the expansion of the Universe.
    You mentioned about invisible particles. Well, there are things we can neither see nor hear as well- let's talk about sounds; the way they travel. We can't hear some sounds/noises which are upper/ lower of some Hz or MHz, just because if we hear the loudest ones, we will simply explode, blow up. Yet these sounds exist... This is also in some way planned for human beings : everything is done in the very way for the humans to be able to exist in the Universe. This is a small example, there are millions to prove the the fact that the Universe is not chaotic.

I must confess, here you touched again some points which are not understandable for me, especially the string theory with 9-dimensional strings and branas , 3D space...I guess, i need to surf in "kotovaya" to search for these topics- if only you could kundly tell me the number of the posts

Conclusion: You are a very interesting person to talk to and discuss different topics, you seem to have ideas about everything.
    I have noted that you like to talk about anything and avoid talking much about yourself.

- So, would you like to be a famous person, so that you would be recognized in the street, asked for signatures, etc? If yes, in what field do you see yourself as a star?

- Kotty, right now a very stupid question crossed my mind, and i dare ask you: do we live to eat or do we eat to live? I suppose, you're gonna give a smart answer

- What kind of films do you like to watch? Your favourite actors, actresses?

- Kotty, are you a gambler? Do you think gambling is a sort of addiction or is it a way to spend money (for the rich) or just a pastime ( a bad habit)?

- Are you getting tired of the interview or is it still interesting to go on?

Фантазер
    Имя
    Шуркен
    Болельщик
    Россия

-- This is also in some way planned for human beings : everything is done in the very way for the humans to be able to exist in the Universe.

I think vice versa: the HUMANS are done in the very way for them to be able to exist in the Universe. This is what called "evolution".

-- I must confess, here you touched again some points which are not understandable for me, especially the string theory with 9-dimensional strings and branas , 3D space...I guess, i need to surf in "kotovaya" to search for these topics- if only you could kundly tell me the number of the posts

I told about branas in question #7 here: http://forumprosport.ru/showpost.php...64&postcount=5. Anyway I don't really understand what string and branas are.

About 3D space: it's "3-хмерное пространство". Т.е. пространство в котором мы существуем.

- So, would you like to be a famous person, so that you would be recognized in the street, asked for signatures, etc? If yes, in what field do you see yourself as a star?

No. I like freedom. Famous people can't use subway, can't just walk any street they want. I don't want to live in such bound way.

- Kotty, right now a very stupid question crossed my mind, and i dare ask you: do we live to eat or do we eat to live? I suppose, you're gonna give a smart answer

I always thought we eat to live. But in fact there are many people who think vice versa.

- What kind of films do you like to watch? Your favourite actors, actresses?

Genres? I prefer sci-fi and war films, but there are many better films in other genres. As example, Pulp Fiction and Departed are better than most sci-fi or war films.
    Conclusion: I like good films in any genre.

I like good actors. I can say many names, both acknowledged maestros, like Robert De Niro or Jack Nicholson, and younger talents, like Johnny Depp or Leonardo Di Caprio.
    I'm not fan of any specific person, if you ask this.

Also I like some actresses not for good acting but for good looking :P

- Kotty, are you a gambler? Do you think gambling is a sort of addiction or is it a way to spend money (for the rich) or just a pastime ( a bad habit)?

No, I'm not gambler. Addiction for one, stupid pastime for other. Here I mean pure games of luck, like roulette or black jack.
    But you can play any smart game, like chess, for money. This is already the way to earn money.

- Are you getting tired of the interview or is it still interesting to go on?

No, I'm not tired. I'm always happy to talk with a pretty girl

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Belladonna
    Болельщик

I think vice versa: the HUMANS are done in the very way for them to be able to exist in the Universe. This is what called "evolution".
    -Also, all the necessary conditions are provided for the humans to be able to exist. Have you ever thought, why such conditions cannot be found anywhere else in space- at least, in the Milky Way or nearest galaxies or, say, in the Solar system?

Also I like some actresses not for good acting but for good looking
    wish i were an actress- just thoughts aloud
    - If you like good looks of actresses, i would like to know, which actresses turned out to be so lucky to attract your attention!

No, I'm not gambler. Addiction for one, stupid pastime for other. Here I mean pure games of luck, like roulette or black jack.
    But you can play any smart game, like chess, for money. This is already the way to earn money.
    - Quite agree! If you can earn some money using your brains, it's not the very gambling. Have you ever earned any money in this way? If it's not a secret- how much, where, when? And how did you spend it? ( i am so damn curious, Kotty! )

- Are you getting tired of the interview or is it still interesting to go on?[/B]

No, I'm not tired. I'm always happy to talk with a pretty girl
    The pleasure is mine! (please, por Dios, don't interpret my words in a way you desire! ) I guess, you interview will never end! From time to time i will be placing a bunch of questions for you

- Kotty, how do you behave yourself, when a person who are you having a hot discussion with, is starting to break the limits?

- What is the thing you haven't done and are very sorry about?

- Which TV project/Program on the Russian TV do you think is the most stupid one? Why?

- Here in the forum, under your nickname i see written Фантазер. Are really a dreamer? What do you mostly dream of? Can i conclude from this that you are romantic?

- What is the best event that you gave had recently?

- Kotty, if somebody stops you in a deserted street at night and demands your money, what is the first thing that you will do? (of course, i DON'T wish such things to happen to you- i just wonder, what your first reaction is in unexpected situations)

Фантазер
    Имя
    Шуркен
    Болельщик
    Россия

-Also, all the necessary conditions are provided for the humans to be able to exist. Have you ever thought, why such conditions cannot be found anywhere else in space- at least, in the Milky Way or nearest galaxies or, say, in the Solar system?

No, I think, conditions are not provided for us. It is we, who adapted to live in such conditions. It is not gift - conditions are restrictions, which life forms (incl. humans) adapted to exist to.
    Why do you think there is no such conditions nearby, even in the Milky Way? There is no much exoplanets (planets outside Solar system) we can see so far. So who knows? Earth-like planets are to tiny to be seen.
    Solar system? There was liquid water on Mars some time ago. There was atmosphere too. But for some reason atmosphere just spread away. Scientists believe this reason is a size of Mars - too small. Gravity is too low to hold atmosphere down.
    Also there is Titan, Saturn's sattelite. Titan is covered by frozen water and is similar to early Earth. Scientists believe there can be life under the ice.
    Anyway, there must be too many coincidences for macrolife to exist.

Next answers later

Фантазер
    Имя
    Шуркен
    Болельщик
    Россия

- If you like good looks of actresses, i would like to know, which actresses turned out to be so lucky to attract your attention!
    What I can remember now: Kristin Kreuk, Hayden Pennetiere, Jessica Alba, Evangeline Lilly, Charlize Theron, Audrey Hepburn etc.

- Quite agree! If you can earn some money using your brains, it's not the very gambling. Have you ever earned any money in this way? If it's not a secret- how much, where, when? And how did you spend it? ( i am so damn curious, Kotty! )
    No. May be cause I didn't tried? :P

- Kotty, how do you behave yourself, when a person who are you having a hot discussion with, is starting to break the limits?
    I break discussion.

I was not born in billionaire's family

- Which TV project/Program on the Russian TV do you think is the most stupid one? Why?
    I do not watch TV so it's hard to say... Oh, I know -- ADVERTISEMENT.

- Here in the forum, under your nickname i see written Фантазер. Are really a dreamer? What do you mostly dream of? Can i conclude from this that you are romantic?
    Ehh... Too many conclusions )) Фантазер because fantasy-football.
    I'm a big dreamer though. I even do not read books, I WATCH them.

Last week-end. Finally I got some sleep )

- Kotty, if somebody stops you in a deserted street at night and demands your money, what is the first thing that you will do? (of course, i DON'T wish such things to happen to you- i just wonder, what your first reaction is in unexpected situations)

The first reaction - get kick in my face ) Or shoot'em up from my gun, if I have it. Usually I don't have one though

Ветеран форума
    Имя
    Belladonna
    Болельщик

- [B][COLOR="Purple"]

I was not born in billionaire's family
    - But this the thing that can't be "decided" by you, can it? The matter is about your own behaviour

I do not watch TV so it's hard to say... Oh, I know -- ADVERTISEMENT.
    - If you consider the advertisement a program.... Well, i'll go into some details: in many TV projects the journalists used to discuss things, which during the program runs out of control and the guests start to use bad language, shout, etc. The topics can be around anything- politics, private lives of famous (and ordinary people), crime, about extraordinary events and such situations, which show the worst sides of people's nature...Do you thing it's a good idea to have such programs widely discussed on TV? Or, which ones are to be forbidden?

Ehh... Too many conclusions )) Фантазер because fantasy-football.
    I'm a big dreamer though. I even do not read books, I WATCH them.
    -What does it mean- watch them? imagine? compose your own ending or what? I am trying to get through your thoughts- still bad luck, you are too complicated and seldom show your emotions, feelings and views...am I right? Doesn't this my attempt irritate you?) (hope, no! )

Last week-end. Finally I got some sleep )
    Your answer inspired me to ask some questions about your sleep. Do you sleep so soundly, that no any noise can wake you up?
    -Do you have dreams when sleeping? And do you remember them after waking up?
    - Do they sometimes come true?
    - Are you afraid of dreams and do you believe in them?

The first reaction - get kick in my face ) Or shoot'em up from my gun, if I have it. Usually I don't have one though
    So, do you really have a gun or not? you said "usually" i don't have..
    -What's your opinion, should everybody be allowed to have a gun? In some cases, when people have them, they will use them, if get extremely angry (i am not talking about defense) Are you sure you will not take your gun out (if have any)every time somebody gets on your nerves?

to be continued
    Последний раз редактировалось Alina; 03.05.2010 в 12:04.

Страница 1 из 2 12 ПоследняяПоследняя

Ваши права